why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Friday 6 July 2012

The Chanel Black Jacket.....

Is it every girls dream to have a classic black Chanel jacket?  It was mine and I got to wear it for a month for a recent InStyle feature see how I wore it every day and hopefully if you ever get a chance to wear or buy one these outfits will inspire you!





8 comments:

  1. My favourite article in this months issue. I would struggle to wear any one item for 30 days, but love a good remix challenge.

    Am currently doing a 30 for 30 (30 items for 30 days) challenge on my blog - have a look.

    Jess xx
    Styladelica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like a fun challenge! prob great way to streamline your wardrobe at the same time!!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! Amazing to see how versatile one piece can be but I guess that is how it became so iconic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Burka is really a veil that wraps around the face and does not reveal a person's face. For those who wear them, they think that they are very stylish and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giving the customers a chance to choose the style of clothing that they need, from one of the well known brands. This way, you will be able to make the best choice that will work perfectly for you. You are curious to know more about leggings $ tights, find out here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The silk used in mens silk pajamas is also top quality, so you will not have to worry about these materials being harmful to him or her. You can find men's silk pajamas sets in all sorts of different styles.

    ReplyDelete